Territory Sales Representative
Our client is a specialist British manufacturer of medical equipment with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, award-winning products. They are a growing business, looking to employ a new Commercial Business Manager to be located nationally and help drive their sales in regional specific areas.
The geography is across The Midlands. Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Northampton, Leicester, Worcester, Derby, Stafford, Stoke.
As part of their business’ growth, they are looking to set targets and ideally surpass them. Part of your role will include helping to set these sales targets and help create plans and initiatives so they exceed them.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Achieve or exceed sales targets for your allocated sales region, through a combination of effective territory management and creation of a network of key customer relationships.
- Ensure revenue and gross margin objectives are met by using company defined financial models.
- Develop and align local strategy to ensure all key sales and marketing objectives are included and have the correct focus to ensure success.
- Work to drive product sales to support supplier partnerships and actively promote core products and value-added services.
- Successfully liaise with business partners, suppliers and clients to maintain and build business relationships and report back to the Group Sales Director regarding updates and progress.
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements and meet the needs of valued business opportunities.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of business knowledge relevant to the region managed including competitor activity.
- With expert teams committed to supporting on-going Education, Training & in-field Service, our client has established an unparalleled reputation for world-class customer service. The successful candidate will similarly have excellent customer service skills and will have the necessary qualifications and experience to fit well within our expert teams.
Essential candidate criteria include:
- Proven Sales track record showing suitable over achievement of targets from within the Pressure area care market segment in the UK, or related industries.
- Must display appropriate behaviours that fit with the company culture and image.
- A keen interest in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant Industry segments related to the business.
- Excellent ICT skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be degree qualified or have equivalent accreditation
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills.
- The ability and flexibility to travel across the UK.
- A respected business with an outstanding reputation, working for us has many benefits.
Here’s what you can expect from them:
- Laptop / Ipad / Phone
- A supportive, fun and motivated team.
- Colleagues who are passionate about the services we provide.
- A company keen on education and life-long learning and development.
- An inclusive and equal opportunity employer.
- An Investors In People Gold Accredited Business, for our continuing commitment to high performance through good people management.