Territory Sales Manager
Come and join a high performing orthopaedic extremities company, taking responsibility for a range of lower extremities technologies. Territory includes Surrey, Sussex and Kent. A proven track record in orthopaedic or operating theatre medical device sales is essential.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales in the designated territory in line with company objectives.
The Territory Sales Manager will grow the business by directly selling products to customers that include Orthopaedic Surgeons, clinical and non-clinical decision makers, and optimising customer service and supporting the acquisition of new customers through technical expertise in the designated territory.
- To take full responsibility for promoting, demonstrating and selling a range of orthopaedic products into the NHS and private hospitals.
- To achieve sales results in line with the monthly and annual sales target and KPI metrics.
- Independently construct and implement an effective sales business plan.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers and decision makers including orthopaedic surgeons, surgical theatre staff, hospital administration & procurement with the goal of achieving the commercial objectives of the organisation, whilst at all times promoting the positive image of the company to the customer.
- 80% of your time in theatre environment.
- Effective negotiator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Decisive, assertive with a winning personality.
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results.
- Tenacity, self-motivation and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt to changes.
- Ability to effectively plan, and execute to a defined sales strategy.
- Disciplined, organised, with a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility, mobility.
-A business-minded personality.
-Ability to handle criticism and conflict and actively seeks continuous improvement.
-Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook.
- Bachelors degree, life science or business discipline preferred.
- Proven sales, account management and business development experience.
- Track record of consistently achieving sales and targets within set budget expenses.
- Medical device sales experience essential,ideally in orthopaedics or the operating theatre environment.