Our client is seeking an ambitious Territory Manager to represent their expansive product offering of sports medicine implants and instrumentation. The Territory Manager will have the opportunity to sell and promote company products within a defined geographic territory. This will be accomplished by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products within current accounts in an effort to meet a sales budget based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company. Make your mark here and you will be rewarded, appreciated and recognised!
Working closely with surgeons and operating theatre staff, you will provide exceptional service and ensure your customers' total satisfaction with an amazing line of quality products. This opportunity offers tremendous job satisfaction to those who are not only interested in lucrative, uncapped earning potential, but also in the things that make going to work every day personally rewarding.
- Sell products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfil revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develop and implement sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and clinicians.
- Develop action plans (i.e., weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) by analysing sales figures and reports to identify the needs of particular accounts and discuss issues with the Regional Sales Manager to help the organisation achieve its annual sales goals.
- Determine the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of clinicians and other hospital personnel to learn which products can best address their specific needs.
- Observe actual procedures in the operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each clinician and each member of the operating theatre staff.
- Establish pricing packages by working with the Regional Sales Manager to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
- Respond to customer needs regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
- Effectively manage evaluation, loaner, and sales sample inventory and return products in a timely manner and according to company policy.
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant medical device sales experience. Degrees in Marketing, Management, Health Sciences or related life-science degrees preferred.
- Outside sales experience detailing surgical implantable devices or surgical disposables to orthopaedic surgeons and in hospital operating rooms is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of success and goal-attainment. Strong organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Clean driving license.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Strong combination of internships and experiences throughout education are welcomed.
- Track record of overachievement and leadership roles will be highly considered.
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential.
- - Highly competitive and self-motivated, great people skills, positive attitude, entrepreneurial, and a burning desire to win are all a must.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org