Senior Marketing Associate
In this newly created role, we are looking for a marketing professional who has developed a solid base of experience in digital marketing and communications and is seeking a new opportunity to shine by taking on a challenging scope of responsibility within an ambitious, collaborative team. This position will report to the Head of Global Marketing Communications and promises an increasing level of responsibility as the framework of our brand develops in the near term.
We need someone who is excited to help chart the course of global marketing transformation, with full hands-on responsibility across all digital platforms, from tactical planning and content creation to campaign launch and management. You will effect change with your own knowledge, creativity and motivation, and be keen to educate the organisation about the true value of digital marketing.
In this position you will be engaged across all aspects of marketing, from product launch planning to corporate brand development and management. Most importantly, you will join a fun-loving group with strong team chemistry and a clear set of common goals, working for a company with inspiring, motivated leadership and vision. We are seeking someone who can be based in our global head office in Windsor but for an exceptional candidate we may consider a flexible working arrangement beyond the current Covid restrictions, under which our marketing team is working remotely.
- - Elevate multi-channel digital marketing execution across our business including all social media platforms, email and advertising including paid search, as well as earned media. The scope of ownership spans from the planning process and content development to tactical execution, including scheduling and posting, monitoring and engagement as well as metrics.
- - Lead all aspects of marketing collateral delivery, coordinating content development with subject matter experts including product managers, regional sales teams and customers, and guiding graphic designers and/or agencies as required
- - Work with a diverse set of stakeholders to pull together global marcom plans: determine how best to engage and collate ideas, build credibility and exert influence to align efforts. Outline detailed action plans for campaigns with associated budget, timeline and success metrics.
- - Manage multi-faceted cross-functional projects effectively to support product launches or other initiatives as needed
- - Define and track campaign KPIs and advise course corrections as needed to optimise ROI
- - Support planning for exhibitions and events with project/vendor management and creative thinking, particularly around virtual engagement opportunities
- - Support internal communications campaigns with content development as needed
- - Monitor and ensure compliance with brand guidelines across the global organisation
- - An energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working self-starter. High expectations for self and others regarding delivery and performance
- - Naturally curious and customer-orientated, motivated to learn the dynamics of a competitive market
- - Takes pride in excellent communication skills including copywriting and an eye for design. Pays attention to detail and champions brand consistency
- - Keen to quantify results. Comfortable being hands-on with data and reporting out to others.
- - At least 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing communications role, ideally in a healthcare-related field
- - Demonstrable expertise in all aspects of digital marketing. Strong experience should be supported with examples of your work and metrics that demonstrate your success. Must show high proficiency with key platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and social management tools such as Hootsuite used in a professional capacity
- - Proven track record of driving content creation for marketing collateral including sales brochures and ads, videos, and/or event materials (examples of your work will be requested)
- - Strong project management skills with an established ability to work effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders to organise and drive multiple workstreams
- - Confidence working with numbers; ability to pull data and structure basic analysis (e.g. campaign performance)
- - Lead generation campaign management, with examples of having owned campaign from start to finish, measuring and analysing results/ROI and adapting approach as necessary
- - Significant time spent in a global work environment in which colleagues and customers are located in different geographies
- - Experience communicating and corresponding directly with customers, verbally and in writing
- - Exposure to (if not ownership of) event planning, ideally on the scale of global exhibitions
- - Knowledge of relevant content and database laws (e.g. copyright and data protection, GDPR)
- - Work in medical devices or a similar regulated environment
- - CIM qualifications or comparable marketing education
- - High level of proficiency with PowerPoint and confidence working in Excel
- - Knowledge of broader principles of brand management
- - Basic graphic design skills
- - Product launch experience
- - Exposure to/involvement in web development projects
- - Knowledge of SEO and keyword optimisation
- - Experience working with publishers and/or media outlets in a marketing or PR capacity
- - Basic work conducting market research and/or competitive intelligence analysis
- - Process driven with an appreciation for continuous improvement
- - This position may require travel up to 10%.
To apply please email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org