The role of Nurse Case Manger is to be the primary contact for corporate health insurance members. You will work both professionally and effectively to manage each member enquiry, working closely with the senior nurse case manager, other case managers and the research team to deliver a service which is impartial, responsive, caring and informed. Ideally this would suit a ‘General Registered Nurse’ with varied experience across a number of specialties, who is looking to use their professional nursing skills as an advocate in a non-clinical environment.
- An experienced Registered Nurse.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent IT Skills to include familiarity with word, Outlook and Power Point’
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent English language skills and ability to proof read medical related articles
- Diligent and conscientious to produce accurate and unbiased work from a reliable evidence base
- Genuine passion and interest in researching medical information
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Can do, will do attitude