Territory Sales Representative
Our client is a specialist British manufacturer of medical equipment with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative, award-winning products. They are a growing business, looking to employ a new Commercial Business Manager to be located nationally and help drive our sales in regional specific areas.
The geography is across The South West of England and South Wales.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Achieve/exceed sales targets for your allocated sales region, through a combination of effective territory management and creation of a network of key customer relationships.
- Ensure revenue and gross margin objectives are met by using company defined financial models.
- Develop and align local strategy to ensure all key sales and marketing objectives are included and have the correct focus to ensure success.
- Successfully liaise with business partners, suppliers and clients to maintain and build business relationships and report back to the Group Sales Director regarding updates and progress.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of business knowledge relevant to the region managed including competitor activity.
Essential candidate criteria include:
- Proven Sales track record showing suitable over achievement of targets from within the Pressure area care market segment in the UK, or related industries.
- Must display appropriate behaviours that fit with the company culture and image.
- A keen interest in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant Industry segments related to the business.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be degree qualified or have equivalent accreditation.
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills.
- The ability and flexibility to travel across the UK.