Territory Sales Manager
Come and join a high-performing sales team. The territory includes Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham, Leicester and Newcastle.
Large joint Orthopaedic reconstruction sales experience is highly preferred.
- To sell & demonstrate within the theatre and clinical environment.
- Conduct trials and evaluations of product in theatre and clinical environment to drive sales.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Construct and implement an effective sales business plan.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers and decision makers.
- Organising and conducting training workshops with participation from surgical & theatre staff.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key opinion leaders.
- 80% of your time in theatre environment.
- Effective negotiator.
- Decisive, assertive with a winning personality.
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results.
- Tenacity, self motivation and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A business minded personality.
- Bachelors degree, life science or business discipline preferred.
- Proven sales, account management and business development experience.
-Track record of consistently achieving sales and targets within set budget expenses.
To apply please email email@example.com