An outstanding opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious medical device company, taking responsibility for business in the North West of England. A fabulous orthopaedic portfolio, with established accounts, new business in the pipeline and new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have existing orthopaedic sales experience, or operating theatre sales experience.
The Territory Manager shall be responsible for achieving budgeted sales targets within an agreed territory. The responsibilities shall include achieving budgeted sales, ensuring that the needs of the customer are met, to promote the good name of the company, supply monthly forecast reports and weekly activity reports. Undertake special projects and to establish the company as the preferred choice. On occasion you maybe required to help- support on another area.
- Promote and sell agreed products to the customer base within the defined territory
- Supply product and clinical information to the customer which will promote/achieve the optimum usage and sales of the agreed products
- Provide all necessary training for the customer to facilitate the usage and sale
- Plan and manage time and resources to optimise effective selling time
- Keep detailed records of each customer, key named individuals and all relevant demographic and sales data
- Maintain detailed knowledge and awareness of the competition at individual hospital/regional level
- Maintain effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers in each account
- Ensure timely and effective feedback on sales opportunities and risks to existing business, together with feedback on opportunities relevant to the company’s future growth
- Ensure that all workshop stock relevant to the carrying out of company business is cared for in line with the guidelines produced by the company
- Liaise with the QA department regarding any quality issues raised by customers
Alternatively please email email@example.com