Junior Product Specialist
Our client is looking for someone to provide support to the business by delivering expert product knowledge across a range of products within the company.
This will require being able to understand medical and marketing documents quickly to become an expert in various products and furthermore, product areas. At times, production of similar documents will be required.
Effective and professional communication with clients or partners will be required when collecting or presenting information.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of medical, technical and design understanding. The role will be varied and require adaptability to move between different focusses in a timely and effective manner. Any experience with Orthopaedics would be beneficial.
- -Medical and/or technical education
- - Understand technical and scientific documents
- - Ability to work within compliance and regulatory requirements
- - Product design and/or graphic design knowledge
- - Technical writing
- - Develop outstanding technical, product and clinical knowledge for each client project
- - Co-ordinate product support collateral with the marketing team
- - Client/product information collation and organisation
- - Client communication
- - Document and template production
- - Strive to think of new and innovative solutions to problems encountered and make recommendations accordingly
- - Database and data management
- - High level problem solving
- - Organisation
- - Communication
- - Presentation skills
- - Adaptability
- - Integrity
- - Open to global client-facing responsibility
- - Degree-Educated – Sports Science, Biological Science, Sports Engineering, Product Design Engineer, Medical Engineering, Medical Engineering
The perfect candidate will be looking to learn from a very experienced team and to develop to take on increasing responsibility for the business in the future. You’ll be part of a small team, so they are looking for an independent self-starter who takes ownership of their work, delivering at the highest quality.
Someone who knows how to build and utilise networks both internally and externally – and the value of doing so. Being able to build rapport. Credibility and trust are critical. Can build strong relationships quickly.
Someone who is not scared of taking ownership for decisions and is continually looking for ways to improve and develop ideas.
Open, honest and transparent, non-hierarchical communication across the business at all times. Must have confidence to communicate with clients via phone and email. Accuracy.
A commercially astute individual, with the ability to identify opportunities and turn them into results. Someone who is able to demonstrate total business awareness.
Going the ‘extra mile’ – Passionate – Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism – Empathy – Sense of Urgency – Passion for Orthopaedics/Spine- Competitive and Goal Focussed – Partnership Development - Takes pride in their work
To apply please email your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org