Experience Sales Representative
Purpose of the Role:
An exciting opportunity for an experienced TSM to join a high performing, well-established specialist spine medical device company.
You must have prior experience of managing a spine sales territory or operating theatre sales experience. to be considered for this role.
The Territory Manager will have the opportunity to sell and promote company products within a defined geographic territory. This will be accomplished by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products within current accounts in an effort to meet a sales budget based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
- Sell products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfil revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by the company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develop and implement sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and clinicians.
- Develop action plans (i.e., weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) by analysing sales figures and reports to identify the needs of particular accounts and discuss issues with the Regional Sales Manager to help the organisation achieve its annual sales goals.
- Determine the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of clinicians and other hospital personnel to learn which products can best address their specific needs.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision-makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant medical device sales experience. Degrees in Marketing, Management, Health Sciences or related life-science degrees preferred.
- Outside sales experience detailing surgical implantable devices or surgical disposables to orthopaedic surgeons and in hospital operating rooms is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of success and goal-attainment. Strong organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Clean driving license.
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential.
- Highly competitive and self-motivated, great people skills, positive attitude, entrepreneurial, and a burning desire to win are all a must.