Are you an experienced Operating Department Practitioner or Theatre Nurse looking for a move into industry?
Our client is a globally renowned manufacturer and marketer in the spine surgery market. In order to continue to deliver exceptional education and training to existing accounts and provide sales support in new business development, we are looking to identify and recruit a detailed and commercially orientated Clinical Specialist.
The role will be predominantly covering the regions of Exeter, Taunton and Bristol but will also include additional travel across the UK.
The role will be responsible for providing training support to Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff, Procurement Departments and Hospital Management within the NHS and private sector.
- - Collaborate effectively with sales teams through on-site product demonstration and remote presentation as required.
- Provide and continuously improve product education and training programmes for existing as well as new customers, arranging training with regularity.
- Provide support in the operating theatre for existing and potential customers.
- Develop actionable market knowledge pertaining to the orthopaedic space enabling greater levels of product adoption in key sites.
- Monitor competitor data and opportunities.
- Ensure presence at relevant congresses/exhibitions to further promote education around the product value proposition.
- Conduct regularly consignment stock checks.
- Provide administrative support to sales team members within the region.
- - Must have Clinical experience in a related product/therapy area (I.e. ODP).
- - Previous ODP / ODA or Theatre Nursing experience is desirable.
- - Previous experience working within the theatre environment and knowledge of orthopaedics.
- - Strong knowledge and understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- - Track record of interfacing with varying stakeholders internally, and externally with customers and 3rd party partners.
- - Commercial experience within the orthopaedic/spine space would be ideal.
- - Experience working independently and collaborating cross-functionally whenever is beneficial.
- - Willing to travel extensively and fulfil role functions autonomously.
- - Full, driving licence.
To apply please email email@example.com