Roles & Responsibilities:
- Become a clinical expert across all surgical procedures to position yourself as a partner in the development of surgical teams
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to the system
- Develop a clinical plan for each surgical team to ensure they are capable of using the system independently within a reasonable time frame
- Drive utilization by partnering with surgical teams to review and select appropriate cases and ensure consistent usage.
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel. Regular activities would consist of formal presentations, informal events, and get-togethers.
- Effectively convert high potential leads and drive training activities.
- Drive sales of instruments and accessories through new product introductions and solution selling.
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2 or more years in healthcare sales
- Proven track record in sales, preferably with a surgical device company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%, dependent upon account distribution
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred
- A clinical foundation to grow from is preferred
Alternatively please email email@example.com